We are grateful for your friendship and support of Paradigm as we celebrate five years as holistic financial life planners. Paradigm started this venture to have a positive impact on the lives of busy professionals who, like you, are balancing career, family, and rest while savoring every moment. It’s been incredibly rewarding to see you achieving your ideal life.
Early in our ‘adulting’ journey, we found ourselves asking:
- Why must I have wealth for someone to help me build wealth?
- Why is it so hard to find someone to provide unbiased financial advice?
- Why is there so much focus on investments when that is only one piece of my life puzzle?
- Why isn’t there more emphasis on what stays in my pocket…after taxes and fees?
- What am I missing? What are the unknown unknowns?
- Am I saving enough? Can we afford to __________?
- Why can’t I find quality advice that’s focused on living my best life today?
- Why does everyone seem to be chasing ‘the carrot’ without focusing on what brings them joy?
- Why do I have to wait until I retire (whatever that means) to do what I love?
Often the answers come down to misaligned incentives. We could spend hours talking about how to improve our profession. You deserve a planner who will help align your money, values, and time to live your ideal life. Life is busy. Time is finite. Spend it doing things that are important to you.
Good news... you don’t have to wait to live your ideal life.
You don’t have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step.
- Martin Luther King, Jr.
To living your ideal life,
The Paradigm Team
Paradigm Advisors is a fee-only financial planning firm based in Dallas, Texas and Fayetteville, Arkansas. Paradigm Advisors provides comprehensive financial planning and investment management services to help clients organize, grow and protect their wealth throughout life’s journey. Paradigm specializes in advising well-established career executives through financial planning and investment management. As a fee-only fiduciary and independent financial advisor, Paradigm never receives commission of any kind. Paradigm is legally bound by certification to provide unbiased and trustworthy financial advice.